St. Patrick’s Day Parade Society Toronto launches their Parents in the 6 Competition
Jan. 6, 2017
Toronto, Canada – The St. Patrick’s Parade Society launches their Parents in the 6 competition, a special competition to celebrate the 30th year of the modern day Parade. The VIP Prize for this competition is: 2 flights from Dublin to Toronto; collection from the airport; a room in the Downtown Sheraton Hotel; tickets to the Grand Marshall’s Ball; tickets to the Parade breakfast and a VIP car in the Toronto Parade. To win this amazing prize, all you have to do is convince the judging panel that they deserve it, in whatever medium they wish. Email your entries to: email@example.com.
2017 marks the 30th year of the modern St. Patrick’s Day Parade. The modern Toronto Parade began in 1988, and every year has grown from strength to strength. This parade, which celebrates Irish culture in Toronto, has now grown to be an event that embraces the city’s diversity. It remains a key event in the Irish calendar while also attracting attention from across Canada. The Toronto Parade attracts over a million people to the streets of Toronto. With over 5,000 participants, it is also broadcast live on CP24. With the Parade Breakfast and the Grand Marshall’s Ball, the Toronto Parade has now become a pinnacle event in the city’s calendar. This year’s Parade takes place on March 19th, it will be the biggest to date and a very special day for the VIP guests.
In celebration of the 30th year of the parade they are launching their Parents in the 6 competition.
Parents in the 6 Competition Run by St Patrick’s Parade Society Toronto
Terms and Conditions
SCHEDULE 1 – COMPETITION DETAILS
1. Open to everyone however the people in receipt of the Prize – the Trip to Toronto must be aged 18 or over only.
2. Competition closes at midnight (Toronto Time) on Sunday February 28th 2017 (the “Closing Date”).
3. Multiple entries are allowed.
4. Prize winners must be available to fly to Toronto on the March 16 to March 22, 2017.
5. Prize Winners are responsible for insuring they are compliant with Canada’s visitor visa laws.
6. Prize Winners must have a valid Biometric Passport
7. Prize Winners are responsible for completing an ETA which they need to enter Canada
8. To enter this competition, please contact the Parade Society at firstname.lastname@example.org or post your entry to facebook.com/StPatricksDayParadeToronto/ or at 65 Queen St W, Suite 520, Toronto, ON, M5H 2M5 and tell them either through song, video, poem, story, artwork or whatever way you can think of to convince them that your family members deserve to be flown to Toronto for the St. Patrick’s Day Toronto festivities.
9. Entries must be the original work of the entrant and not previously published anywhere else. Entries must not contain anything defamatory, obscene, illegal or otherwise inappropriate as may be deemed by the Promoter.
10. Entries will only be considered accepted on receipt of email accepting Terms & Conditions
11. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the St. Patrick’s Parade Society a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes relating to this competition. The Promoter is/are under no obligation to publish any entries. Please note, any publication of an entry does not mean that entrant has won the prize.
12. All valid entries received before the Closing Date will be reviewed by a panel of judges who will make their decision by midnight (Toronto Time) Friday, March 3. Prize winners will be notified during the week commencing Monday, March 6, 2017. The Judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. There is only one prize – which consists of 2 flights from Dublin to Toronto, Collection from Toronto Pearson Airport, Hotel Accommodation for 2 people (sharing), 4 Tickets to the Grand- Marshall’s Ball on March 17th, VIP participation in the Parade, Meals and certain expenses.
14. Winning entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition, including but not limited to having their name published with their entry. They are also expected to attend the Grand Marshall’s Ball and the Parade.
15. Where prize winners cannot fly to Toronto, no cash alternative in whole or in part will be offered. Prize will then be offered to the second placed person.