In September 2019, St. Patrick’s Parade Society of Toronto will be hosting its annual Celtic Island festival on Toronto’s Centre Island.
This event will be a celebration of Celtic music and dance with traditional performances and modern dance music. The day includes fun for the entire family, including children’s activities, food and more. This is an all-inclusive community event with a gorgeous view of Toronto and several live bands to get you dancing all day and into the evening, watching the sun set over the beautiful Toronto skyline.
More information is coming soon!
• Centre Island Ferry schedule – https://bit.ly/2xq2y2C
• Toronto Harbour Water Taxi – https://bit.ly/2O8VVaj
• price includes food (hotdog/burger/cold treat while quantities last)
• dress appropriately, as the island gets cooler in the evening
• bring sunscreen
• sorry, no pets
• limited ATM access
• food and beverage available at licensed venue only
• No outside alcohol. Alcohol can be purchased at the venue
• Last ferry from the island is at 10:30 p.m. For ferry schedule please visit http://www.torontoisland.com/ferry.php
• This is a rain or shine event